We wanted to share details of a special virtual event we’re holding tonight together with a brilliant blogger named Becky Kearns (known to some as Defining Mum). Becky has a wonderful blog and social media platform, where she spreads awareness on fertility, loss and donor conception.
The event, Donor Decisions & Beyond, is tonight (May 6th) from 18:00 – 19:30, free to attend and will showcase some of the different perspectives of donor conception.
The event is suitable for those considering or simply curious about fertility treatment with the help of a donor. The speakers will include:
- Becky Kearns (Defining Mum), to share her experience as an egg donation recipient
- Alison Bagshawe, founder of Altrui, there to answer questions about the egg donation process
- Jana Rupnow LPC, counsellor, podcast creator and author of Three Makes Baby, will answer questions about some of the emotional challenges
- A donor conceived-adult to share their experience
- An Altrui egg donor to share her journey
This unique event will be held on Zoom. To attend, simply register here and we’ll send you a link.
If you have questions you’d like the speakers to answer, it would be great if you could send them in advance to email@example.com. We will try our best to also answer questions on the spot, but usually have many to get through, so having them ahead of time really helps us out.
We understand that some would like to access the event anonymously. Video and audio will not be activated for participants, but if you would like to hide your name, we suggest entering the room with a different name on the day. We will require an email for registration in order to send you the room details, but this will not be shared with anyone else.
We are looking forward to seeing you tonight.