Upcoming Egg Donation Events
For Egg Recipients
Periodically Altrui runs Egg Donation Information Evenings for Recipients.
If you are interested in finding out what egg donation entails and whether it is right for you, then these are the perfect events for you to find out all you need to know about egg donation in the UK.
We have been supported by panels of outstanding speakers, which have previously included:
- Mr Tarek El-Toukhy, Consultant Gynaecologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ ACU
- Mr Enda McVeigh, Chief Executive of IVI UK
- Dr Anna Carby, Medical Director at Boston Place Fertility Clinic
- Dr Marie Wren, Deputy Director of The Lister Fertility Clinic
- Dr Valentine Akande, Consultant Gynaecologist, Bristol Centre for Reproductive Medicine
- Dr Virginia Bolton, Consultant Embryologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ ACU
- Jane Holman, Clinical Nurse Manager, City Fertility
- Jennie Hunt, Fertility Counsellor
In addition, we also have an Altrui egg donor and an Altrui recipient who give an insight into what egg donation is like from their first-hand experience. An eighteen year old conceived from donated eggs has also joined us to give her perspective.
And, of course, you get to meet the Altrui team.
The next event is planned for Autumn 2018 in Central London and details will be posted here nearer the time