Egg recipients > Upcoming Egg Donation Events
Upcoming Events on Egg Donation
Periodically Altrui runs Egg Donation Information Evenings for Recipients.
If you are interested in finding out what egg donation entails and whether it is right for you, then these are the perfect events for you to find out all you need to know about egg donation in the UK.
We have been supported by panels of outstanding speakers, which have previously included:
- Dr Marie Wren, Deputy Director of The Lister Fertility Clinic
- Mr Tarek El-Toukhy, Consultant Gynaecologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ ACU
- Dr Virginia Bolton, Consultant Embryologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ ACU
- Dr Anna Carby, Consultant at Boston Place Fertility Clinic
- Jane Holman, Clinical Nurse Manager, City Fertility
- Jennie Hunt, Fertility Counsellor
In addition, we also have an Altrui egg donor and an Altrui recipient who give an insight into what egg donation is like from their first-hand experience.
And, of course, you get to meet the Altrui team.
The next event is planned for Autumn 2017 from in Central London and details will be posted here nearer the time
For further support and advice about becoming a human egg recipient, please feel free to talk to us in total confidence on 01969 667 875