Egg recipients > Registration Pack
Egg recipient Information and registration
We would be delighted to help you find an altruistic egg donor in the UK, and in order to get things started you first need to download our Information Pack, by clicking the link below, which contains everything you need in order to register. Please note however, that in order to register with us, the egg recipient needs to be under 49 years old.
“Client Information and Registration Pack”
File size: 1.11 MB
(The pack is in the form of a ‘Zip’ file and if you do not already have a programme to ‘unzip’ folders, you might like to download a free version (7-Zip) here.)
Information Pack Documents:
If you would prefer to download the documents separately then just click on each ‘Download’ individually.
- Information for Clients – a compilation of the information from this website (Download ↓)
- Agreement – a copy of our agreement and terms and conditions (Download ↓)
- Registration – information about how to register online, by email or on paper (Download ↓)
- Fees and Costs – a breakdown of the fees and costs involved (Download ↓)
(The documents are ‘pdf’ (Portable Document Format) and if you do not have a pdf reader you can download the best known (Adobe) here.)
We hope that this pack will answer most of the questions that you may have, although you might like to contact us at some stage and talk it through before putting this into action, but if that is not the case and you just want to get started then simply follow the instructions on the registration document.
If you have read all the information and would like to register with us, then clicking on this link, Registration Form, will take you directly to the on-line form.
Before we can actively help you find a donor:
- EITHER you will need to be registered at a Licensed Treatment Centre, as listed on our website, and have a patient ID number (your Unit/Clinic reference number enables us to coordinate with the clinic and to comply with the HFEA). This is fairly straightforward and a referral from your GP, consultant or yourself will be enough for that purpose.
- OR if you are not registered at one of these units, but at another Centre, we can still help you find a donor but we will need a bit of time to set this up, so please talk to us first.
We rely on you to give us open and honest information about yourselves that will help us to direct any advertising to the right type of donor. You can be assured that any information that you give us will remain confidential and will never be disclosed to anyone other than the treatment centre of your choice without your permission.
Once we have your completed documents, we will arrange a telephone call to get started on helping you find a great egg donor in the UK.
We should also point out that finding donors from some ethnic backgrounds can be very difficult. This may well require a higher level of advertising and take longer than normal. If you fall into this group, we suggest that you talk to us before actually registering.
For further support and advice about becoming a human egg recipient, please feel free to talk to us in total confidence on 01969 667 875